Responsible for the collection, storage, processing, and use of personal data in accordance with the meaning of Greek law and legislation on the protection of personal data is:
Enoplon Dinameon 2, Mykonos, Cyclades, 84600 Greece
Collection/use of your personal data
Personal data is information that identifies you.
Our company does not collect your personal data unless you have provided it explicitly (eg when you sign up to receive a newsletter via email, text messages on your mobile phone, enter contests, order products or services, or request information) and for a specific purpose (eg sending Newsletter/messages, to answer your questions, to satisfy your requests or to inform you about the results of a contest, to deliver/place a product) and provided you have given your consent to their use.
Our company requests and receives from you only those data that are absolutely necessary for the service of the purpose for which they were given and are used exclusively for the purposes for which they have been collected.
The data provided by you will be kept/stored by us only for as long as is required to fulfill the purpose for which you have communicated your data to us and in accordance with applicable law.
If you have given us your express consent to the use of your personal data for marketing purposes (subscribe to our company newsletter or to send messages to your mobile phone), we will use your data for this purpose until revoking your consent (i) via the special Un-subscribe link at the end of each Newsletter or (ii) by sending an email to our e-mail.
Cookies and Web Beacons
The cookies we set
- Related cookies with forms
- When you submit data through a form such as those on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user information for future mail.
- Site Preferences Cookie
- To give you a great experience on this site, we give you the opportunity to set your own preferences for how this site works when you use it.
- To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called up whenever you interact with a page that is influenced by your preferences.
- This site uses Google Analytics, one of the most widely used and reliable web analytics solutions, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things like how much time you spend on the website and the pages you visit so that we can continue to produce compelling content. For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we try new features and make subtle changes to the way the site is delivered. As we continue to try new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you have a consistent experience while on the web, while ensuring that we understand which optimizations our users value most.
- As we sell products, it is important for us to understand statistics about how many visitors to our site actually make a purchase and therefore this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means we can make accurate business forecasts that allow us to track advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to display ads uses a DoubleClick cookie to display more relevant ads on the web and to limit the number of times a particular ad appears to you. For more information about Google AdSense, see the official Google AdSense Privacy FAQ.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect to your social network in a variety of ways.
Contact Form and Website Information
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information we collect about you legally (in accordance with the 1998 Data Protection Act and the GDPR).
We may collect, store and use the following types of personal information about people who visit and use our site:
Information you provide to us.
You can provide information about us by filling out forms on our site. This includes information you provide when submitting a contact/question form. The information you provide to us may include your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number. (and all additional fields in the contact form)
Information automatically collected by our site about you.
In connection with each visit to our site, we may collect information automatically, including:
- Technical information, including a truncated and anonymous version of the Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system, and platform.
- information about your visit, including the pages you visit, how long you have been on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time). Page response times, visit duration, what you click, download errors, and document downloads.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings in your browser (see How to do this in your browser’s Help). Keep in mind that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies usually results in the deactivation of certain features and functions of this website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies
Please note that our company does not have access to or control over these cookies used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through the individual options of your browser. For more detailed information on managing cookies with specific web browsers, you can find them on the respective web browser sites.
Information for Children
Another part of our priority is to add protection for children when using the Internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Our company does not knowingly collect personal identification information from children under 13 years of age. If you believe that your child has provided such information on our site, we encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best to remove such information from our files immediately.
Our company may need to transfer your personal data to other companies as well as to external service providers for further processing (eg for sending/placing products or conducting tenders) or for maintenance/support of our information systems.
Our company guarantees that it will not proceed with the transmission, notification, concession, etc. your personal data to third parties (other than those listed herein) for any purpose or use unless required to do so by law or required by public / judicial bodies/authorities.
Correct, delete, restrict processing, or data portability
In order to determine if your personal data is accurate and up-to-date or to request a correction, deletion, restriction of processing or a copy of your personal data, you can send your request to our email.
Our company is committed to ensuring the security of your personal data from loss, alteration or access to third parties. To this end, it adopts a series of technical and organizational measures which are constantly improving.
Policy Modification / Update
Our company from time to time will make changes/updates of the Policy. Please always refer to this Policy to be informed of its current version in the event of any modifications or updates.